Since its inauguration in 1962, Schokbeton has become a key figure in the art of building. Its affiliation with the CPCI, PCI, CSA, ACI and CWB associations ensures the use of state-of-the-art technology and the provision of exceptional quality through certified products. We offer the following:
● Study of planning and production stages;
● Coordination, from design to implementation;
● Careful monitoring of each stage of factory production;
● Delivery of a quality bespoke product exclusively made to measure;
● Complete installation of all elements.
From architectonic concrete to structural concrete, Schokbeton has met many challenges including the main structural elements of Montreal’s Olympic Stadium in record time, opening the door to a new era in the industry in which architects and engineers can undertake concepts as avant-garde as they are functional.
The production facilities located in Saint-Eustache benefit from a fully-equipped 300,000 square-foot plant.
In fifty-five years, Schokbeton has completed more than 850 projects in various regions of Eastern Canada, the Northeastern United States and overseas.